There will be a Drop-in Dinner and General Meeting this Friday, Oct. 14. To celebrate the start of autumn our Steward Lina will be preparing the following:
Welcome to Fall Dinner
- Beef Stew with Onions, Carrots and Potatos
- Balsamic Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- Pear Pecan Salad with Blue Cheese Vinigarette
- Pumpkin Pie with Whipped Cream
All for $15.
- Cocktails at 6:00 pm
- Dinner at 6:30 pm
- General meeting at 7:00 pm (or shortly thereafter)
As always, let us know at least a day in advance if you have vegan, vegetarian or other special dietary needs.
Plan on attending to sample this delicious fare, and then stay for this important General Meeting. We will be voting on the proposed dues increase and this also is the night our slate of officers for 2017 is officially approved. So come make your voice be heard and help celebrate our new officers-elect!