What could be more romantic than a cruise-out in February?
This year (weather permitting) we are planning a raft-up near the South Bay Wreck for President’s Day weekend. We’re keeping it close to the Club so you can enjoy the cruiseout, and still be back in time for the Valentine’s Day Party on Sunday. Another action packed weekend at Sequoia!
More information on the South Bay Wreck here.
Come and join us and enjoy the Bay - bring your dinghy, paddleboards, and canoes.
- Friday Afternoon (2/18): Early birds arrive, we’ll be anchoring about 0.5 miles from the wreck.
- Saturday morning (2/19): Head out and explore the wreck, or stay on your boat and relax.
- Saturday afternoon: Welcome Saturday arrivals at lunchtime. Fun on the water: games, races, and whatever else we can think of. Swim, anyone?
- Saturday evening: Docktails (of course); dinner: Sushi by the Bay! It takes a while to get food to the raftup, making hot food difficulty. So we will supplement docktails with a Sushi selection.
- Sunday (2/20) – head back to the Club and put on your “glad rags” for the Valentine's Day Party.
Staying COVID safe: much of the activity will be outside, giving options for people to join the fun and yet socially distance as they feel appropriate.